We have always had lunch or dinner parties when it comes to birthday celebrations. So this time to celebrate a friend’s birthday we thought to change the regular norm and try brunch buffet served at Tabaq Restaurant.
Tabaq is a new restaurant opened at MBD area in Muscat. It serves authentic Pakistani cuisine with a hint of modern touch. It has a really good ambience, private space for families and comfortable seating.
Tabaq serves Brunch Buffet every Saturday from 10.30 AM – 3.3o PM and is priced OMR 3.900 + Tax per person excluding water and drinks.
Also we were informed they keep changing the items on the menu every week. So you a good variation.
Check out below what was in the buffet:
- Additionally there was Fish Tikka, Sweet and Salty Lassi
- Priced as low as 3.9 OMR is really good for the variety of dishes served in the buffet.
- We were quiet happy with the service and assistance provided to us by the staff members.
- I personally enjoyed the food.
- Overall the food was decent, however a better variety of vegetarian items & breads could be added and more improvement on the sweet station is required.
- All in all a good experience.
- Towards the end we were asked to fill up a review form to mark about their service and food, which is really a good thing as it gives the customers a chance to express their views and opinion about the restaurant.
- My rating 6.5/10
You can follow Tabaq on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/etabaq
and Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/etabaq/ or visit http://etabaq.com/
Also please comment below or write to me if you’ve liked my review